SCOOPS Team structure
The SCOOPS team consists of five levels:
Level 1 Founder
Level 2 Senior: investigator
Level 3 Investigator
Level 4 Associate member
Level 5 Junior: member
The SCOOPS team members are very carefully selected. To join the team you must contact SCOOPS and request an interview.
This is not a paying job.
All team members are volunteers who are required to pay annual dues to support the group.
Following both phone & panel interviews. If selected, the interviewee will be invited to join the team starting as an associate member.
Level 1 Founder definition:
- Owner, and creator of SCOOPS.
Level 2 Senior: investigator definition:
- Members holding a higher responsibility. Members trusted to carry out operations, at the request of the founder when needed.
Level 3 Investigator definition:
- Members have completed mandatory probationary period. Members contributing to team regularly.
Level 4 Associate member definition:
- A person not located in San Diego, but is able to contribute to the team in some way approved by the founder.
- A person who is a new member fulfilling a required probationary period.
- A person unable to participate regularly. Do to personal business. ( IE: Work, school, family, etc.)
Level 5 junior member definition:
- Persons under 18 approved by Founder.